LaBounty Scrap and Demolition Mobile Shears are engineered to maximize performance, longevity, and safety with significantly reduced maintenance time. Applications include scrap metal recycling and processing, road and bridge reconstruction, building demolition, and wood demolition and recycling. Perfect for a selection of different industries, LaBounty Scrap, and Demolition Mobile Shears are the world leader in excavator shears and are available in different models for different machine types. With its 360-degree rotation, these shear blades offer easy operation and precise handling on even the most complicated projects.
Scrap yards around the world know LaBounty attachments as the industry leader in customer-driven product design, engineering innovation, and service quality. ShearForce Equipment is proud to have been a LaBounty distributor for over two decades and for the past 10 years has been their top dealer in all of Canada.
• Available in a full range of rotating and non-rotating models.
• Models to fit 3 – 125 ton carriers.
• Jaw opening 10 to 48 inches.
• Patented legend tip design is less maintenance and increases operating time.
• Patented LaBounty reversed, large bore, forged cylinder rods and seal design leads to longer seal life and higher operation pressure.
• Dual Guide Slide Puck system keeps the jaw aligned and reduces jamming.
• Rotating models offer 360° rotation for ease of use.
• Speed valves provide faster cycle times.
Now with the Power of InSite™ and ProCall™ On Board
LaBounty hydraulic mobile scrap and demolition shears are getting a whole lot smarter and more powerful this year by introducing the newly redesigned Legend Series shear. The new design update coincides with the release of the eagerly anticipated InSite™telematics and ProCall™ remote assistance programs, which are sure to be game changers when it comes to optimizing how your shears are used on a daily basis.
- Dual Maximum Indexable Protection The industry’s only full-protection, indexable, piercing tip
- 10% More Force than prior models due to enhanced jaw geometry
- Enhanced Lower Jaw and Steadfast Control
- Available Now on MSD2500 and MSD2500R, All Models Coming Soon
The revolutionary InSite™ platform pulls data from your LaBounty Shears to provide performance metrics that help you increase productivity, reduce downtime, and prevent breakdowns on site. InSite provides actionable information to prevent downtime and increase productivity to boost your bottom-line.
- 3 Year Warranty Starting in 2019, every shear utilizing InSite will come with a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty. That’s because InSite is more than attachment data – it’s an advanced digital platform designed to flag irregularities and provide dealers, and the LaBounty service team, the ability to monitor and remotely diagnose issues that can lead to costly downtime.
- Optimize Shear Performance Get the most out of your shear by confirming pressures and flows are set correctly.
- Get More Work Done Process more by idling, sorting and moving the shear less. InSite’s Job Tracker can show you how.
- Fix Problems Before They Occur Receive actionable information to help you avoid costly downtime.
- Real Time Production Analysis Live and historical data can be assessed from a mobile application.
- Retrofit Kits Available Upfit your current shear in around 4 hours and get the power of LaBounty InSite working for you.
ProCall™ Remote Support
- Virtual Field Support Use ProCall™ to receive an instant virtual service call from an authorized technician.
- Remote technicians take control of your mobile phone to see exactly what you are seeing, taking photographs, turning on the flashlight and more to diagnose the problem on the spot.
- With augmented reality tools, technicians can point to and draw on your screen to guide you through a fix – without actually being there on site.
- With the issue resolved, the technician can send a recording of the call to reinforce the instructions. Additionally, the call is automatically archived for future training and knowledge sharing.
- ProCall is embedded within the InSite mobile application and getting expert help is now just a click away.
Smarter and More Powerful
With InSite™ and ProCall™ on board.
360° Rotation Options
For easy operation and precise handling.
The Industry Standard
Worldwide leader in mounted tools.
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
Shear Blade Kits
View more videos
|Model||Weight (lbs)||Jaw Opening (in)||Jaw Depth (in)||Reach 2nd Member (ft)||Carrier Weight 2nd Member (tons)||Carrier Weight 3rd Member (tons)|