Demolition Rental Excavator + Attachment Packages
Ready to Rent and Available Now Across Western Canada
Don’t Add Plumbing to Your Excavator for a Quick Project. Rent Ours!
ShearForce’s Excavator + Attachment Rental Packages Make it Easy for You to Manage Your Short-Term Equipment Needs.
- Upfitted with Specialty Plumbing to Provide Multiple Auxiliary Circuits, Perfect for Operating Rotating Pulverizers and Hydraulic Attachments
- Equipped with Quick Coupler for Easy Change Over of Attachments
- Rental Purchase Option Available for Excavators + Attachments
- Ready to Rent Across Western Canada with Excavator + Attachments Available at our BC and Alberta Branches
Rental Excavator Fleet
- Fully Loaded Hydraulic Excavators Ranging from 5 to 45 Tons *We can source and supply any size you need
- Equipped with Hydraulic Thumbs, Hydraulic Quick Couplers, and Cab Demolition Guards.
- Full Auxiliary Hydraulic System and Rotation Circuits on All Rental Machines.
Don’t need a machine? All of our attachments are available for rent!
- Hammers and Breakers
- Hydraulic Rippers
- Static Rippers
- Compactors and Hoe-Packs
- Forestry Mulchers and Brush Cutters
- Crusher Buckets
- Screening Buckets
- Demolition Pulverizers
- Universal Processors
- Scrap and Demolition Shears
- Demolition Grabs
- Scrap and Demolition Magnets
- Dust Suppression Equipment
We know that buying a specific hydraulic attachment isn’t always the best option for your business. In addition to our large selection of new equipment, ShearForce Equipment sells, leases, rents, and services a fleet of our most popular rental attachments and equipment. Our rental equipment is subject to the highest standards for maintenance to provide a cost-effective solution for your temporary equipment rental or replacement needs.
For all your temporary equipment needs we offer multiple rental options, including:
- Short- and long-term rentals
- Rental Purchase Option – apply your rental fees to future purchase
- Freight and transportation management
- Rental equipment service and maintenance packages
- Heavy-Duty Technicians to plumb/set up your excavator
Rental Terms & Conditions
DAILY RENTAL RATES are for a consecutive period of twenty-four hours or less in which the number of hours the equipment is operated shall not exceed 8 (eight) hours.
WEEKLY RENTAL RATES are for a minimum period of one week, from the day of commencement of the rental period up to but not including the same day in the following week and shall apply when the number of hours the equipment is operated in any one week does not exceed 40 (forty) hours.
MONTHLY RENTAL RATES are for a minimum period of one month, computed from the date of commencement of the rental period up to but not including the same date in the next calendar month, and shall apply when the number of hours the equipment is operated in any one month does not exceed 176 (one hundred and seventy-six) hours.
OVERTIME CHARGES: Where equipment is operated in excess of the above stated hourly maxima, such excess shall be charged at: 1/176th of the monthly rate for each hour in excess of 176 worked in any 30 consecutive day period; 1/40th of the weekly rate for each hour in excess of 40 worked in any one weekly period; 1/8th of the daily rate for each hour worked in excess of 8 hours in any one day.
- Customer is responsible for the costs of Freight, Fuel, Insurance, Daily Maintenance, and Repairs of any damages
- The Customer must obtain “All Risk” and Public Liability” Insurance prior to equipment delivery
- Customer is responsible for cleaning and servicing any machine that is rented for 28 days or less
- Steam cleaning charge – $75.00/hour
- Double shift rates will be charged at 1.6 times the published single shift rate
- Triple shift rates will be charged at 2.1 times published single shift rate
- ShearForce Equipment will not be responsible for downtime because of bad weather
- All Rentals F.O.B. Yard