West Coast Machinery believes in hiring great people who are committed to meeting our customers’ needs day-in and day-out. Our two divisions, ShearForce Equipment excavator attachments and Work Truck West truck equipment, are fast-paced and growing every year. We are continually searching for new talent to join our progressive team in our new shop facility in the Fraser Valley in the Gloucester Industrial Park in Langley, BC. Our staff works hard and we recognize that with competitive wages, comprehensive benefits package, and training and professional development opportunities when available.
Check out our new video and see why we do what we do every day to make first class work trucks at and meet our customers’ needs day-in and day-out.
Receptionist | Full-time Permanent
We are searching for a Receptionist to join our progressive team in our office and shop facility in the Fraser Valley in the Gloucester Industrial Park in Langley, BC. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to gain solid administrative experience and build your professional skills in a supportive and exciting team environment. This position may be for you if you live for the details and pride yourself on exceptional planning, organizing, and communication with your team mates. Our staff works hard and we recognize that with competitive wages, comprehensive benefits package, and training and professional development opportunities when available.
As the first point of contact and a key member of our team in the front office, you would be responsible for:
- Answering phones and greeting customers
- Directing all enquiries to the right departments
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail flow
- Ordering office supplies, light office cleaning, filing
- Processing credit card payments from walk-in customers
This position may be a great fit for you if you have:
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Positive, enthusiastic, and hardworking attitude
- Computer Skills – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Minimum Grade 12 Diploma
- Previous experience in an administrative role in the equipment industry considered an asset.
This position is full-time permanent and starts as soon as the successful candidate is available. Work hours: Monday to Friday 7:30 am – 4:00 pm.