The Cyclone Drop Hammer was developed specifically for the demolition and recycling industries to break-up or crack concrete slabs. It allows the operator to use a smaller excavator to pull up concrete blocks, offers better compaction for stock-piling and transportation, and simplifies material sizing for crusher feed. The Stanley Cyclone was designed with simplicity in mind, and is easy to hook up, operate, and maintain. Stanley Cyclone Drop Hammers are the ideal hydraulic hammers for large demolition construction sites. This type of excavator equipment is easy to use, offers low maintenance, and is extremely economical. Stanley Cyclone Drop Hammers are excavator attachments that are perfect for a wide range of industries and applications.
- Shock free, patented “skid” system keeps the Cyclone grounded and dissipates shock as it pulverizes the concrete.
- Delivers as much energy as a conventional breaker that would mount to a 40,000 lb excavator.
- Extremely low maintenance:
- No point to wear out or break off
- No accumulator to recharge
- No front head bushings to lubricate
- No piston or seal kit to replace
- Virtually shock free
- Economical: 3500 ft. lb. of work for the price of a 500 ft. lb. breaker
- Doesn’t displace the concrete, won’t destroy carrier tires during clean-up.
3 models to choose from in this series
To fit your skid steer loaders.
Minimal set-up time with no special tools required.
Easy to Use
Simple hookup allows for attachment easy change.
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
View more videos
Check out all our ShearForce Videos at our YouTube Channel. Youtube Channel
|Model||Energy Class (ft lb)||Blows per Minute||Weight (lbs)||Flow Range (gpm)||Operating Pressure (psi)||Carrier Weight (tons)||Skid Steer Operating Load Rating (lb)|