From initial purchase to maintenance and repairs, ShearForce hydraulic hammers and breakers offer the best return on your equipment investment. ShearForce SM Series Hammers are necessary and useful excavator attachments on large and small construction sites in a wide range of industries. All ShearForce excavator equipment is specifically designed to withstand the toughest working environment and is backed by the expertise of the ShearForce team.
- 14 models to fit 0.75 – 45 ton carriers
- Models from 175 to 10,000 ft. lb. impact class
- Works efficiently as a concrete breaker on your skid steers, backhoes, and excavators.
- Anti-blank firing system increases the lifespan of all components (SM15 – SM45).
- Up to 40% less cost but the same charge out rate as competing breakers.
- All models in stock and ready for fast delivery to our customers across Canada.
- Vast inventory of parts and chisels readily available.
- Fully rebuildable powercell for years of service and long hammer life.
- Hundreds of units working across Canada in all types of construction and demolition applications.
- Industry Leading Warranty
NEW! SM Large Hammers
ShearForce SM Series gas-fired hydraulic hammers offer even more value for your toughest construction and demolition projects.
- Double speed stroke system adjusts blows based on material hardness.
- Anti blank fire feature
- Auto shut off system
- Nitrogen-fired operation
- Auto lube system available
- 2 models to fit 40 – 80 ton carriers
- Models from 13,500 to 15,000 ft. lb. impact class
Rental Return Hammers
Visit our Used Equipment page to see our current inventory.
16 models to choose from in this series
A model to fit any size machine
Up to 40% less cost but the same charge out rate as competing brands.
Hard Hitting and Reliable
Backed by our industry-leading warranty.
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
Auto Lube Greasing System
Full Range of Couplers for Hydraulic Lines
Air Line for Underwater Use
View more videos
|Model||Energy Class (ft lb)||Blows per Minute||Weight (lbs)||Tool Diameter (in)||Oil Flow (gpm)||Max Operating Pressure (psi)||Carrier Weight (tons)|