ShearForce rotating demolition grabs are designed for demolition, handling, and sorting concrete, rock, wood, and metal materials. An oversized central hydraulic cylinder and load holding valve secure the load if the oil supply is cut off. These grabs are tough enough to handle your demolition projects and precisely place sorted material on your job site.
- 360° rotation for easy operation and precise handling.
- Grabbing tines completely made with HARDOX® steel.
- Delta-box style frame with dust-proof axle bearing points.
- Extreme heavy-duty rotation bearings.
- Durable and reversible bolted tip blades can be turned three ways, reducing operating costs.
- 4 models to fit 6-28 ton carrier.
Rental Return Demolition Grabs
Visit our Used Equipment page to see our current inventory.
For precise handling and easy maneuverability.
Built with HARDOX®
High quality and made to last.
Same power as premium brands.
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
View more videos
|Model||Weight (lbs)||Max Spread (in)||Jaw Width (in)||Crushing Force Blade (tons)||Operating Pressure (psi)||Carrier Weight (tons)|