ShearForce rotating demolition grabs are designed for demolition, handling, and sorting concrete, wood, and metal materials. An oversized hydraulic cylinder and load holding valve secure the load if the oil supply is cut off. These grabs are tough enough to handle your demolition projects and precisely place sorted material on your jobsite. ShearForce Rotating Demolition Grabs are constructed from top-of-the-line steel in order to provide strength and durability you can depend on. This type of excavator attachment features 360 degree rotation, an oversized hydraulic cylinder, and grabbing tines with reversible bolted blades. This excavator equipment provides excellent value, as it can compare to the premium brands but is available for lower cost.
- 360° rotation for easy operation and precise handling.
- The grabbing tines are completely made in HARDOX® steel and feature reversible bolted blades at the tip.
- Equipped with one oversized central hydraulic cylinder and a load holding valve which secures the load if the oil pressure is cut off.
- High powered slew ring bearings.
- 4 models to fit 6-28 ton carrier.
Rental Return Demolition Grabs
Visit our Used Equipment page to see our current inventory.
For precise handling and easy maneuverability.
Built with HARDOX®
High quality and made to last.
Same power as premium brands at a lower cost.
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
View more videos
|Model||Weight (lbs)||Jaw Opening (in)||Jaw Width (in)||Crushing Force Blade (tons)||Operating Pressure (psi)||Carrier Weight (tons)|