Add the power of ShearForce hydraulic post pounders for skid steers and excavators to your equipment fleet. ShearForce Post King post drivers work harder to make your fence installation and replacement projects a breeze.
Drive straight and true fence posts without the assistance of a spotter, increasing job safety by keeping your operator in the seat of the loader and eliminating the need for someone to stand by the post. ShearForce post drivers accept wood, pipe, and T-posts, making it useful to many industries in Canada including agriculture and ranching, vineyards, utility installation, and much more. The frame and back plate are constructed from heavy steel plate for durability. This rugged, easy-to-operate post pounded universally attaches to most skid loaders or excavators.
- Efficient hydraulic hammer post pounder delivers 800 blows per minute
- Cupped driving head ensures centered and balanced driving
- Low profile
- Very low maintenance, only one grease fitting and two moving parts
- 3 models to fit 1,200 – 2,500 lb skid steers or excavator carriers
- Models from 400 to 1,000 ft. lb. impact class
3 models to choose from in this series
A model to fit most machines.
Minimal moving parts to grease and service.
Single person operation from the machine cab.
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
|Model||Energy Class (ft lbs)||Blows per Minute||Weight (lbs)||Driving Cup Diameter (in)||Oil Flow (gpm)||Operating Pressure (psi)||Min. Skid Steer Lifting Capacity (lbs)|