ShearForce HR Series Hammers
Industries: Construction Machinery Dealers, Demolition Contractors, General Contractors, Logging (Road Building), Mining and Quarries, Municipal & Government, Oil & Gas, Orphan Well Cleanup, Pipeline Construction, Railway, Rental Companies, Road Building Contractors
From initial purchase to maintenance and repairs, ShearForce hydraulic hammers and breakers offer the best return on your equipment investment. ShearForce HR Series Hammers are built to withstand even the toughest demolition jobs in wide range of different industries. This type of hydraulic hammer can easily be attached to most excavator equipment and is designed to hit hard without causing damage to your machine.
Ideal for the toughest demolition, excavation, quarrying, and tunneling jobs, these hammers hit hard without breaking down your machine.
- 5 models to fit 25 – 100 ton carriers
- Models from 8,000 to 16,500 ft. lb. impact class
- Fully hydraulic, utilizing the same design as Rammer, Cat, and Tramac hydraulic hammers.
- Extremely powerful and durable.
- Advanced fully-hydraulic design technology for exceptional power and efficiency.
- Streamlined powercell design for accessing tight work spaces.
- Works very well as a concrete breaker or when excavating natural rock.
- Up to 40% less cost but the same charge out rate as competitor brands.
- All models in stock and ready for fast delivery to our customers across Canada.
- Vast inventory of parts and chisels readily available.
- Fully rebuildable powercell for years of service and long hammer life.
- Industry Leading Warranty
Rental Return Hammers
Visit our Used Equipment page to see our current inventory.
5 models to choose from in this series
To fit larger machines in your fleet
Up to 40% less cost but the same charge out rate as competing brands.
Hard Hitting and Reliable
Backed by our industry-leading warranty.
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
Auto Lube Greasing System
Full Range of Couplers for Hydraulic Lines
Air Line for Underwater Use
View more videos
Check out all our ShearForce Videos at our YouTube Channel. Youtube Channel
|Model||Energy Class (ft lb)||Blows per Minute||Weight (lbs)||Tool Diameter (in)||Oil Flow (gpm)||Max Operating Pressure (psi)||Carrier Weight (tons)|