Save money without sacrificing power and durability. Choose ShearForce hydraulic compactors (hoe-packs). Perfect for a selection of different industries and applications, ShearForce Compactors are available in 5 models with mounting options for every type of excavator equipment. This type of excavator attachment boasts reliable power, providing you with strength and durability you can rely on. All ShearForce Compactors have the same compacting power as other leading brands, but are available at a lower cost.
Add the power of ShearForce hydraulic compactors to your equipment fleet. New ShearForce compactor vibratory plate attachments offer exceptional value for your construction projects. Reliable and durable, ShearForce compactors are ideal for your toughest compacting, trenching, slope stabilizing, post pounding, and pile driving jobs.
- 5 models to fit 2 – 40 ton machines
- Same compacting power and reliability as other industry leading brands at a much lower cost.
- Outboard shock mounts distribute vibration energy evenly across the entire baseplate, extending the life of the motor, bearings, and mounts.
- Oil bath lubricated main bearings
- Auto flow control
- Rubber mounts direct energy to the compaction plate, not the carrier’s boom.
- Mounting options for every machine.
- One year limited warranty
- All models in stock and ready for fast delivery to our customers across Canada.
- Inventory of replacement parts available in Canada.
Rental Return Compactors
Visit our Used Equipment page to see our current inventory.
A model to fit any size machine
Ranging from 8,000 to 24,000 lbs centrifugal force
Same power as premium brands at a lower cost.
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
Post Pounding Cup Adaptor
Spare Rubber Mounts
Full Range of Couplers for Hydraulic Lines
View more videos
Check out all our ShearForce Videos at our YouTube Channel. Youtube Channel
|Model||Weight (lbs)||Centrifugal Force (lbs)||Vibrations per minute||Baseplate Size (in)||Oil Flow (gpm)||Max Pressure (psi)||Carrier Weight (tons)|
|SVP5||551||4000||2000||16.5 x 25||10-25||2000||2-6|
|SVP9||780||8000||2000||24 x 32||15-30||2000||4-10|
|SVP17||1202||12000||2000||27.5 x 38||25-60||2000||10-20|
|SVP25||1636||16000||2000||31 x 40||30-65||2000||12-25|
|SVP35||2165||24000||2000||36 x 48||30-65||2000||22-40|