Pladdet rotating demolition grapples are world-renowned as premium quality hydraulic excavator attachments. Designed for demolition, handling, and sorting concrete, wood, and metal materials, Pladdet grapples can be swiveled 360° for use in demolition, recycling, forestry, railway, industry, materials handling, and a wide range of other applications. This sorting grapple is produced using quality components, such as heavy-duty rotating engines, induction hardened pins, and slewing rings to have high rotating force.
- Engineered and produced in the Netherlands
- Made out of high-quality materials (Hardox® and Weldox®)
- Induction hardened pins
- Extremely high closing force by smart design
- Extremely high rotating force by slewing ring
- Turnable blades (3x)
- Endless 360° rotating with 2 Parker® motors
- Easy maintenance for the operator
- Robust housing
- 6 models to fit 1-55 ton carrier.
Rental Return Demolition Grapples
Visit our Used Equipment page to see our current inventory.
For precise handling and easy maneuverability.
Built with HARDOX®
High quality and made to last.
Powerful and reliable world-renowned attachments.
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
View more videos
|Model||Weight (lbs)||Max Spread (in)||Jaw Width (in)||Crushing Force Blade (tons)||Operating Pressure (psi)||Carrier Weight (tons)|