Digga auger systems for excavators, backhoes, and skid steers are available now in Western Canada with dedicated rentals, sales, service, and support from ShearForce.
Digga’s drilling and anchoring solutions for skid steer loaders, mini excavators, backhoes, and excavators up to 90 tons are ideal for digging post holes and installing anchors in new construction projects. Digga North America is also your source for augers bits, mounting frames, torque monitors, wear parts and auger extensions.
Digga’s drilling drive range has been developed and designed over the past 30 years resulting in the highest quality range of auger drives on the market today. Completely manufactured and assembled by Digga, using only the highest grade materials and strictest quality control.
- Available in 1 or 2 speed drive models
- Integrated and Machine Mounted flow reversal valves available if your carrier only has a single flow hammer circuit
- Wide assortment of auger bits available, including rock, earth, and combination configurations
- Integrated motor and output housing, significantly reducing weight and overall length of drives
- Highest shaft pullout rating in the industry due to custom designed lock nut technology and two-piece shaft design
- Factory backed 5 year gear box, and 3 year motor warranties on all drilling drive and anchor drive ranges
Models to fit Carriers <1 to 90 Tons
A model to fit any size machine
Single or Two Speed Drive Options
Choose your option to suit your project needs
Quiet and smooth operation
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
Auger Bits | Earth
Auger Bits | Rock
Auger Bits | Rock Combination
Skid Steer Brackets
Swing Control System
Piling Extension | Anchor Drives
View more videos
|Model||Weight (lbs)||Single or Dual Speed||Torque (ft lb)||Flow (GPM)||Recommended Auger||Max Drilling Diameter Earth (in)||Carrier Size (tons)|
|2DDS||123||Single Speed||2,254||10-26||A4/ RC4||30||0.75-3|
|4DDS||180||Single Speed||3,583||10-36||A4/ RC4||40||3-5|
|16DDS||370||Single Speed||13,810||26-54||A8/ RC8/ RC10||60||13-16|
|SD45||1,843||Dual Speed||32,892||20-63||RC10/ RC11||79||15-30|
|Anchor Drives||Weight (lbs)||Standard or Low Pressure||Torque (ft lb)||Max Flow (GPM)||Overall Length (in)||Diameter (in)||Carrier Size (tons)|
|12ADS||351||Standard (>3500 PSI)||11,542||Max 55 GPM @ 1800 PSI||37.2||11.4||4-30|
|16ADS||392||Standard (>3500 PSI)||16,111||Max 61 GPM @ 1800 PSI||39.6||11.4||4-30|