Winter Is On Its Way! Beat the Cold this Year with Xcentric Ripper
Here at ShearForce, we believe there is the right tool for every job, especially when the temperature dips below zero. The Xcentric Ripper provides high frequency impact and vibrations for easier breakup when excavating frozen ground, hard ground, rock, and concrete. Watch the video below to see how customers in cold climates can take advantage of the Xcentric Ripper’s versatility and power.
TEAR THROUGH FROST this winter with the BEST tool for excavating frozen ground.
- Up to 10x more productive in frost than static rippers
- Easy on your machine’s pins and bushings
- Low maintenance
- Low noise
- Easy operation
- Works very well under water and in extreme cold and permafrost
- Penetrates and pries dense material loose, finding natural cracks and crevices in hard ground, rock, and concrete
- 9 models to fit 7 – 140 ton carriers
- Field replaceable ripper teeth
- One year limited warranty
- Try before you buy with our Rental Purchase Option program!
Check out the Xcentric Ripper webpage for more information.