Xcentric® High Performance Crusher Buckets are perfect for a wide range of different industries and applications. Xcentric Crusher Buckets are a type of high-performance excavator crusher equipment for crushing both wet and dry materials right on the jobsite. All of these excavator crushers are easy to use and can output crushed material in a variety of different sizes.
- Double the production of a conventional crusher bucket*
- Circular jaw movement allows for crushing of wet materials.
- New design prevents large pieces from getting stuck in the bucket´s mouth.
- Simple and fast output size adjustment.
- Minimal maintenance – grease every 50 hours of use.
- 14 models to fit 8 – 70 ton carriers
- Available Now! XC5F to fit Skid Steers
*vs. comparable models at max. particle size.
A Series Available Now
Since it’s introduction to the excavator crusher equipment market in 2014, Xcentric Ripper International has continued to develop the design of the double-shaft crushing bucket Xcentric Crusher, Now, with endless hours of development and countless experiences around the world, the “Series A” is available with several improvements over the previous models:
- Updated kinematics and jaw movement, achieving higher production rates and significantly less stagnation, requiring less power from the excavator.
- More precise and simple granulometry adjustment system offers rapid change with a greater range of output sizes.
- The absence of a drain line in the hydraulic motors and the flow control valve make the equipment easily interchangeable between excavators, with a very low risk of failure in case of poor hydraulic adjustment.
- Maintenance-free power train increases the reliability of the machine in the long term.
- Made entirely of Hardox 400
Rental Return Crusher Buckets
Visit our Used Equipment page to see our current inventory.
A model to fit every size machine
No transporting costs!
Easy to Operate
Simple output size adjustment
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
View more videos
|Model||Weight (lbs)||Bucket Capacity (m3)||Oil Flow (gpm)||Operating Pressure (psi)||Output per hour (m3)||Carrier Weight (tons)|
|XC5F||3747||0.4||24||3480||4-70||4-6 Skid Steer|