Tinbin | The Revolutionary New Dry Vac Excavator Attachment!
Now available in Canada! Turn your excavator into a suction truck with the Tinbin TC2 dry vac excavator attachment. It rotates to get into those tight spots unreachable to a hydro-vac truck and allows you to dump excavated materials right on site and avoid slurry disposal charges. Avoid long wait times for trucks and maximize your machinery utilization with this revolutionary new dry vac excavator attachment.
The Tinbin TC2 allows you to excavate quickly, cleanly and precisely. Dry suction excavation is non-conductive and allows you to stay on site longer, boosting productivity.
- No more lengthy & exhausting manual labor
- Significant reduction in damaged underground utilities
- Attaches to standard excavator boom
- Easily unload in bin or on job site
- Low noise emissions
- Reduced operating costs
- Keep on site and use whenever you need it
• Replaces manual excavation work
• Excavation for utility repair
• Utility day-lighting / pot-holing
• Removal of silt & mud from larger excavations
• Cleaning sewers and storm drains
• Cleaning ditches and culverts
• Day-lighting / pot-holing
• Replacement of playground sand
Rail Track Construction & Maintenance
• Easy removal of ballast during tie replacement
• Day-lighting work in restricted locations
• Day-lighting of signal & communication cables
• Removal of fouled ballast
• Derailment cleanup
Environmental Work / Landscaping
• Gentle exposure of tree roots
• Utility day-lighting in areas with tree roots
• Removal of contaminated soils
• Cleanup of oil spills on water
Contains contaminated soil for treatment.
Much quieter than hydrovac truck units.
Work in tight areas without damaging utilities.
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
View more videos
Check out all our ShearForce Videos at our YouTube Channel. Youtube Channel
|Model||WEIGHT (LBS)||STORAGE CAPACITY (M3)||SUCTION DEPTH (FT)||SUCTION TUBE DIAMETER (IN)||OIL FLOW RATE (GPM)||MAX OPERATING PRESSURE (PSI)||CARRIER WEIGHT (TONS)|