Stanley’s mounted hammers and breakers are designed and built to power through the most demanding tasks on your jobsite. From concrete demolition to rock breaking, Stanley hydraulic hammers for excavators, backhoes, and skid steers are engineered to make an impact. Stanley MB Series and MAX Force Hammers are perfect excavator attachments for a wide range of industries. These types of hydraulic hammer are designed to withstand even the toughest work environments, adding concentrated strength where you need it most.
Stanley MB Series Hammers
- Superior valve design for operation within a broader range of pressures and flows with less heat and stress on components.
- Added steel reinforcement at lower end of housing to protect the housing and powercell.
- Side-plate bolt locking system prevents bolts from loosening.
- Powercell supported by rubber cushions and urethane wear plates to absorb shock, vibration and reduce wear – MB556, MB656 and MBX15.
- Direct acting nitrogen chamber boosts the power of each hammer blow.
Stanley MAX Force Hammers
- Advanced design technology for maximum output energy and efficiency.
- Minimal moving parts – only two – for less maintenance and better performance.
- Fully enclosed housing for quieter operation and less dirt contamination.
- Added steel reinforcement at lower end of housing to protect housing and powercell.
- Narrow profile for better visibility and close-in trench work.
- Lighter weight allows for smaller carrier.
- Powercell supported by urethane cushions and wear plates to absorb shock and vibration and reduce wear.
- Service panels incorporated into the housing allow access to key components without removing the powercell from the housing.
14 models to choose from in this series
A model to fit any size machine
Powerful Yet Light
Lighter and narrower profile for mounting to a smaller carrier.
The Industry Standard
Worldwide leader in mounted tools
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
Full Range of Couplers for Hydraulic Lines
View more videos
|Model||Energy Class (ft lb)||Blows per Minute||Weight (lbs)||Tool Diameter (in)||Oil Flow (gpm)||Operating Pressure (psi)||Carrier Weight (tons)|