Precisely cut thick layers of concrete, asphalt, or rock with the Simex wheel excavator. Ideal for digging perfect trenches in tight locations without disturbing the surrounding environment. Simex Wheel Excavators allow for quick and easy site clearing, even in hard to cut areas of the worksite. This type of excavator attachment is available with different wheel widths, allowing you to customize the wheel excavator for your specific needs and goals. All Simex Wheel Excavators are worksite and environmentally friendly, and offer low noise pollution.
- 3 models producing excavation depths of 6 to 24 inches
- Different wheel widths available
- High performance on asphalt, concrete, and rock
- Only one pass needed to cut a trench with precision
- Cuts and clears spoil simultaneously
- Add on closing kit sends spoil to one side only
- Compact design limits roadway occupied to the width of the skid steer.
Single Pass Clearing
Cuts and clears trench in one go.
Access hard to cut areas on your work site.
Work Site Friendly
Low noise and environmentally friendly.
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
Varying Wheel Widths
Hydraulically Driven Trench Clearing Device
View more videos
|Model||Weight (lbs)||Oil Flow (gpm)||Operating Pressure (psi)||Excavation Depth (in)||Average Excavation Speed (in/min)|