Simex rotary cutters are ideal for trench cutting on hard and compact materials, concrete or rock wall profiling, quarry works, demolition work, and dredging. The dual-head drum cutter features an internal hydraulic piston motor that provides direct power to the cutting drums for maximum efficiency and minimum non-operational space between cutters.
- Produces small-diameter spoil.
- Low noise and environmentally friendly.
- Simex high strength patented drive shaft design is not subject to the working stress of the rotary cutters, which are independently supported by long-life bearings.
- Indispensable in cases of excessive ground weakness of excavation systems where hammers are ineffective.
- 7 models to fit 2.5 – 75 ton carriers.
7 models to choose from in this series
A model to fit any size machine
Access hard to cut areas on your work site.
Work Site Friendly
Low noise and environmentally friendly.
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
View more videos
|Model||Weight (lbs)||Oil Flow (gpm)||Max Operating Pressure (psi)||Cutting Speed (m/h)||Carrier Weight (tons)|