Simex rotary cutters are ideal for trench cutting on hard and compact materials, concrete or rock wall profiling, quarry works, demolition work, and dredging. The dual-head drum cutter features an internal hydraulic piston motor and direct drive rotary cutters for maximum efficiency and minimum non-operational space between cutters. Simex Rotary Cutters are the ideal excavator attachment for trench cutting applications in a selection of different industries. This type of excavator equipment features environmentally friendly rotary cutters that work on even hard compact surfaces without any fear of damage being caused to the shear blades.
- Produces small diameter spoil
- Low noise and environmentally friendly
- Simex high strength patented drive shaft design is not subject to the working stress of the rotary cutters, which are independently supported by long life bearings.
- Indispensable in cases of excessive ground weakness of excavation systems where hammers are ineffective.
- 7 models to fit 2.5 – 70 ton carriers.
7 models to choose from in this series
A model to fit any size machine
Access hard to cut areas on your work site.
Work Site Friendly
Low noise and environmentally friendly.
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
View more videos
|Model||Weight (lbs)||Oil Flow (gpm)||Max Operating Pressure (psi)||Cutting Speed (m/h)||Carrier Weight (tons)|