The all-new Simex Rock Saw is the best excavator-mounted tool for cutting hard rock applications. The RWE 60 and RWE 100 rock cutting saw is designed to make set-section cuts on hard and compact surfaces, including asphalt, cement, and hard rock.
- Two high-displacement radial piston hydraulic motors in direct drive guarantee high torque.
- Ideal for demolition and underwater works, set-section trenches and cut and break demolition applications.
- Available with three wheel depths – 31.5″, 35.5″, 39.5″
- Available with three cutting widths – 5″, 7″, 7.87″
- Produces clean cutting edges and works well in urban centers, limiting vibrations and noise.
2 models to choose from in this series
Models to fit any size machines 24 – 85 tons
Available in a Range of Depths and Widths
Options to meet your project’s needs
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
View more videos
|MODEL||WEIGHT (LBS)||CUTTING WIDTH (IN)||CUTTING DEPTH (IN)||WORKING PRESSURE (PSI)||OIL FLOW (GPM)||CARRIER WEIGHT (TONS)|
|RWE 60||4300||3.15 | 3.94 | 5.1 | 7.87||12 - 24||3045 - 5074||53 - 95||24 - 45|
|RWE 100||10,470||5||32 | 35 | 39||5074||106 - 120||55 - 82|