Simex CBA Asphalt Granulator Buckets are paving the way for the future of on-site asphalt recycling! These innovative new excavator attachments are specifically designed for the volumetric reduction of asphalt slabs or other aggregates. Save time and money on transport costs! Recycle blacktop and recycle asphalt directly on site.
- Asphalt recovery and reuse directly on site
- Produces reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) with a certifiable and measurable granulometry from asphalt slabs.
- Composed of interchangeable teeth, the cylindric drum is activated by direct-drive high-displacement radial piston motors.
- The back-grille determines the size of the spoil piece and it is available in different configurations.
- Automatic system inverts the rotation of the drum in case of blocking, ensuring high productivity and avoiding downtimes.
2 models to fit carriers 18-40 tons
A model to fit any size machine
Save Time On Site
Crush asphalt directly on site
Rotation inversion in case of blockage
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
View more videos
|MODEL||WEIGHT (LBS)||CAPACITY (CUBIC YARDS)||BUCKET OPENING WIDTH (IN)||SPOIL PIECE SIZE (IN)||MAX OPERATING PRESSURE (PSI)||OPERATING FLOW (GPM)||CARRIER WEIGHT (TONS)|