The Simex Asphalt Float is an easy to use accessory for precisely laying asphalt in a wide variety of applications, including trench backfilling, sidewalk surfacing, and exceptional finishing. High speed and accurate, the Simex Asphalt Float is up to 10 times faster than manually laying asphalt. Simex Asphalt Floats are a great way to reduce manual labour in a wide variety of industries, as they are specifically designed to lay out asphalt 10 times faster than manual labour alone. This type of excavator equipment is extremely easy to use and can help reduce downtime on the job by laying asphalt seamlessly in one go.
- Reduce manual labor when spreading asphalt.
- Places asphalt from 5″ to 72″ wide
- Self-leveling or fixed modes with adjustable mold board.
- 6′ hydraulic side shift outside carrier for easy shouldering and sidewalk paving.
- Ideal for backfilling trenches quickly.
- Adjustable grader blade controls thickness of material left on the ground.
- Easy to use and clean
Reduce Manual Labour
Fill and level trenches, sidewalks, and shoulders in one pass.
Up to 10x Faster
Than manually laying asphalt.
Easy to Use
Simple set-up and operation.
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
Hydraulic Side Shift
Electronic Adjustment for Grader Blade
Material Containment Board
View more videos
|Model||Weight (lbs)||Min Opening (in)||Max Opening (in)||Side Shift (in)||Mold Board Adjustment (in)||Asphalt Thickness (in)||Average Working Speed (m/min)|