Simple and affordable option for breaking hard materials. All ShearForce Static Rippers are designed to withstand even the harshest excavating jobs in a wide range of industries. This type of excavator attachment offers concentrated penetrating power and is a cost-effective alternative to other types of excavator equipment, such as hydraulic hammers and rippers.
Our ShearForce Static Rippers are designed with a single-point tooth to maximize the machine’s penetrating power and quick change lugging for minimal downtime. Ideal for loosening dirt, rock, and frost for excavation.
- Machined quick change lugging
- Durable ripper shank
- Wear-resistant plate and replaceable tooth for easier maintenance.
- Optimized for any machine class
- Easy operation for trenching and breaking frozen ground.
- Cost-effective alternative to hydraulic rippers and hammers.
- Works well in frozen, hard pan, shale, caliche, and corral materials.
- 5 models to fit 10 – 65 ton machine.
- In Stock!
Rental Return Static Rippers
Visit our Used Equipment page to see our current inventory.
5 models to choose from in this series
A model to fit any size machine
Simple and Easy Operation
No plumbing to set-up, just hook up and get to work!
Same power as premium brands at a lower cost.
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
View more videos
Check out all our ShearForce Videos at our YouTube Channel. Youtube Channel
|Model||Weight (lbs)||Length (in)||Shank Width (in)||Carrier Weight (tons)||Tooth Part Number|