New from ShearForce! Rail cutting shear designed to quickly and precisely cut high tensile strength rails. The ShearForce excavator-mounted rail cutter is a specialized tool for precise demolition of rail systems and for preparing scrap from railway lines. With unequaled power and speed, the RC35 rail cutter shear allows you to efficiently break North American flat bottom type rails of all sizes.
- Specially designed jaw and cutting blades for rail cutting
- Enclosed hydraulic cylinder
- Heavy-duty main pin and bearing
- Upper and lower jaws built with the strongest Hardox® steel for resistance to the toughest material and environment.
- Easily interchangeable cutting blades, bolts, and shims
- Heavy-duty rotation engines with planetary reduction gears for 360° of rotation.
Must-Have Tool for Rail Demolition
High efficiency specialized tool.
For easy operation and precise handling.
Same power as premium brands at a lower cost.
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
|Model||Weight (lbs)||Reach 2nd Member (ft)||Working Pressure (psi)||Oil Flow (gpm)||Cutting Capacity||Carrier Weight 2nd Member (tons)||Carrier Weight 3rd Member (tons)|
|RC35||7716||8'2"||4548||55 - 77||Flat Bottom All Sizes||19 - 28||30 - 50|