From initial purchase to maintenance and repairs, ShearForce flail mowers offer the best return on your equipment investment.
ShearForce’s excavator-mounted flail mowers are designed to mow grasses and cut twigs and brush in locations that are inaccessible to conventional mowers and tractors, including steep slopes, river banks and dikes, and hilly areas.
- Hookup is simple and hoses connect directly to the hydraulic motor.
- Light-weight but very solid frame structure design.
- Compact flail knives are incredibly wear resistant and optimized to cut grasses, weeds, and small twigs. Hammer version is also available.
- Protection Bypass protects the hydraulic motor by diverting sudden build-ups of pressure.
- Mechanical Float Adapter allows smooth mowing operation following the contour of the ground.
4 models to choose from in this series
Models to fit compact machines 2-15 tons
Less downtime due to enhanced blade design
Fast and Powerful
Cuts quickly and effortlessly
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
Replacement Flail Knives
View more videos
Check out all our ShearForce Videos at our YouTube Channel. Youtube Channel
|MODEL||WEIGHT (LB)||CUTTING WIDTH (IN)||WORKING PRESSURE (PSI)||OIL FLOW (GPM)||NUMBER OF FLAIL KNIVES||NUMBER OF HAMMERS||CARRIER WEIGHT (TONS)|
|FM 800||375||31.5||3485||13.2-18.5||18 (I type) + 36 (L type)||18||3-4.5|
|FM 1100||441||43.3||3485||13.2-18.5||26 (I type) + 52 (L type)||26||5-8|
|FM 1550||1190||61||4267||42.3-47.6||26 (I type) + 52 (L type)||26||13-15|