The LaBounty Mobile Demolition Processor (MDP) is a high-powered single cylinder attachment used to crush and process concrete quickly and easily. Each MDP attachment incorporates a patented quick change jaw pivot, 360° powered rotation, reversed cylinder, SWIFT LOC™ teeth, and multiple machine mount capability. LaBounty Mobile Demolition Processors are versatile excavator attachments that can be used to break down concrete and rebar all at once. This type of excavator equipment features 360 degree rotation, making it easy to operate and handle in even the tightest workspaces. All LaBounty Mobile Demolition Processors are built from strong, high-quality materials, but are also lightweight, making them easier on your machines.
With an unmatched power-to-weight ratio, smaller attachments and excavators can be used, providing a significant savings opportunity. The MDP design is based on the time-tested and proven LaBounty shears so you can be sure it will exemplify the benchmark quality and performance that is expected from the world-renowned LaBounty attachments.
- Crushing force up to 185 tons
- Apexed jaw blades for material gathering and maximum cutting power
- Interchangeable Concrete Cracking (CC) jaw and Pulverizer (CP) jaw sets
- 360° powered rotation for maneuverability and ease of use
- Patented “Quick Change Pivot” for quicker jaw change
- SWIFT LOC™ teeth makes maintenance quick and easy.
- Actuated by the excavator’s bucket cylinder, no additional hydraulic circuits are required.
Versatile Demolition Tool
Crack and pulverize concrete and cut rebar at the same time.
For easy operation and precise handling.
Powerful but Light
Easier on your machine.
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
Interchangeable Concrete Cracking (CC) jaw and Pulverizer (CP) jaw sets
Full Range of Couplers for Hydraulic Lines
View more videos
|Model||Weight (lbs)||Jaw Opening (in)||Jaw Depth (in)||Reach (ft)||Crushing Force Tip (tons)||Crushing Force Throat (tons)||Carrier Weight (tons)|