New LaBounty hydraulic hammers and breakers for excavators come with innovative built-in features to promote productivity and durability in the field. The LaBounty breaker line is designed for all day, everyday use in the most demanding applications. LaBounty hammers are designed for a variety of applications, including primary and secondary demolition, rock excavation, trenching, tunneling, and boulder breaking.
- Oil-fired design provides higher impact energy and saves diesel fuel
- Fixed impact energy valve adjusts blow rate with hydraulic flow to provide consistent impact energy
- Selectable stroke enables user to adjust blow rate according to the application
- Accumulator protects carrier and maximizes impact energy and blow rate
- Designed for easy installation of Auto-lube System for maintenance-free lubrication
- Vibration dampening tie rods extend tie rod life for reduced maintenance by preventing loosening
- User selectable auto shut off prevents blank firing to extend breaker life
- Data Logger system provides key insights on usage and service history to improve service accuracy.
8 models to choose from in this series
A model to fit any size machine
Auto-lube System option does the greasing for you!
The Industry Standard
Worldwide leader in mounted tools
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
Auto Lube Greasing System
Full Range of Couplers for Hydraulic Lines
Air Line for Underwater Use
View more videos
Check out all our ShearForce Videos at our YouTube Channel. Youtube Channel
|Model||Energy Class (ft lb)||Blows per Minute||Weight (lbs)||Tool Diameter (in)||Oil Flow (gpm)||Operating Pressure (psi)||Carrier Weight (tons)|
|LMB1308||1200||500 - 1700||1110||3.54||13 - 40||1450 - 2030||3.9 - 8.7|
|LMB2015||2500||500 - 940||2400||4.53||26 - 37||1960 - 2105||12 - 20|
|LMB2620||3500||430 - 790||3090||4.92||32 - 48||2030 - 2320||16 - 26|
|LMB3025||5000||450 - 750||3880||5.31||37 - 53||1950 - 2100||21 - 30|
|LMB4035||8000||300 - 480||5290||5.59||42 - 61||2030 - 2180||26 - 40|
|LMB5545||11000||400 - 560||7450||6.54||66 - 92||2200 - 2300||34 - 55|
|LMB8055||13000||370-530||10470||7.48||74 - 100||2320 - 2465||43 - 80|
|LMB9580||16000||290 - 510||16310||8.50||95 - 119||2465 - 2610||70 - 110|