Combining power, versatility and speed, the Gilbert Grizzly MultiGrip™ establishes new standards for side-grip vibratory pile drivers. With its innovative features, this hydraulic attachment tool increases your excavator’s profitability, reduces your operating expenses and gives you the opportunity to work in deep foundations. This excavator-mounted attachment is equipped with a side-grip clamping device designed to facilitate and speed up the handling, driving and extraction of piles and sheet piles. Like all of our excavator attachments, the Gilbert Grizzly MultiGrip Vibratory Pile Driver is available in British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and other provinces throughout Canada.
All Gilbert Grizzly MultiGrip Vibratory Pile Drivers offer versatile power and 360 degree rotation for extreme maneuverability and precise handling. This type of excavator attachment is ideal for a selection of different industries and applications, as it can help reduce downtime on the jobsite, while also increasing profitability. Gilbert Grizzly MultiGrip Vibratory Pile Drivers also come fully equipped with quick change clamps for quickly converting round piles to sheets.
- Efficiently drive sheet piles, H-beams, and pipe.
- Multi-grip allows you to easily drive different styles of pile and in different ways (side grip and top grip)
- Side grip especially useful for driving tall piles
- Increased mobility and flexibility vs. conventional crane/hammer setups
- 360° continuous heavy-duty rotation
- 40° tilt system
- SafeGRIP system ensures the jaws remain tightly closed in case of a broken line
- 2 models to fit 20 – 45 ton carriers.
Patented side grip system improves maneuverability.
Quick Change Clamps
Go from round piles to sheet quickly.
360° Power Rotation
Heavy duty rotation system for precise handling.
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
Operator assistance system (Inclinometer)
Grizzly Joystick Kit
View more videos
|Model||Weight (lbs)||Frequency (rpm)||Max Pressure (psi)||Oil Flow (gpm)||Centrifugal Force (tons)||Carrier Weight Excavator (tons)|