Combining power, versatility, and speed, the Gilbert Grizzly MultiGrip™ establishes new standards for side-grip vibratory pile drivers. With its innovative features, this hydraulic attachment tool increases your excavator’s profitability, reduces your operating expenses, and gives you the opportunity to work in deep foundations. This excavator-mounted attachment is equipped with a side-grip clamping device designed to facilitate and speed up the handling, driving, and extraction of piles and sheet piles.
Like all of our excavator attachments, ShearForce is proud to sell and support Gilbert Grizzly MultiGrip Vibratory Pile Driver to our customers across British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and other provinces throughout Canada. We are also the regional dealers for the Pacific Northwest United States of Washington, Idaho, Montana, and Oregon.
All Gilbert Grizzly MultiGrip Vibratory Pile Drivers come standard with 360-degree rotation, 40-degree tilt, and arms designed to work for Sheet piles, H-pile, and Round piles, which provides extreme versatility, and precise handling. This type of excavator attachment is ideal for a wide selection of pile driving applications, from shoring installation to marine dock construction to pile extraction, there is a good chance the MG series will be a valuable tool for increasing your job’s profitability.
- Efficiently drive sheet piles, H-beams, and pipe with side grip or bottom jaw.
- Increased mobility and flexibility vs. conventional crane/hammer setups.
- 360° continuous heavy-duty rotation and 40° tilt system.
- SafeGRIP system ensures the jaws remain tightly closed in case of a broken line.
- Removable Quick Change jaw system. Change from driving sheet to driving
pipe in 5 minutes vs. up to 5 hours with competitor models.
- Control and Assistance System. Assigned multiple operator profiles for data
logging and operation tracking with an in-cab 7’’ touch screen.
- Semi Automatic Steering System allows the bucket cylinder to go into float with a touch of a button, allowing for less input from the operator and a straight pile installation.
- 2 models to fit 22 – 45 ton carriers.
Patented side grip system improves maneuverability.
Quick Change Clamps
Go from round piles to sheet quickly.
360° Power Rotation
Heavy-duty rotation system for precise handling.
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
Operator assistance system (Inclinometer)
Grizzly Joystick Kit
Adjustable Frequency Option
View more videos
|Model||Weight (lbs)||Eccentric Moment (kgm)||Frequency (rpm)||Max Pressure (psi)||Oil Flow (gpm)||Centrifugal Force (tons)||Carrier Weight Excavator (tons)|