ShearForce is your official dealer for Denis Cimaf brush cutting and forestry mulching attachments in Western Canada! Achieve high productivity and low costs in land clearing and vegetation control with these powerful attachments.
The Denis Cimaf Brush Cutter and Forestry Mulcher series offers 10 different excavator attachment models to choose from, making it easy to choose the best model for your size of machine. This type of excavator equipment offers fast and powerful mulching capabilities, as well as less downtime and low maintenance.
- Versatile and easy to use land clearing tool ideal for right-of-way path cutting, forest fire prevention, road, pipeline, and transmission line development and maintenance.
- Heat-treated, bolt-on forged knives deliver maximum resistance to impact and abrasion, and can be sharpened right on the unit.
- Protective rings limit the size of the bites and considerably reduce risks of damage to the knife holders.
- Replaceable liners prevent excessive wear.
- 6 boom-mounted models to fit 7 – 35 ton excavator and backhoe carriers
- 4 front-mounted models to fit skid steers and compact carriers
10 models to choose from in this series
A model to fit any size machine
Less downtime due to innovative blade design
Fast and Powerful
Cuts quickly and effortlessly
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
View more videos
Check out all our ShearForce Videos at our YouTube Channel. Youtube Channel
|MODEL||WEIGHT (LBS)||CUTTING WIDTH (IN)||NUMBER OF KNIVES ON ROTOR||MIN REQ'D HYDRAULIC POWER||TARGET MATERIAL DIAMETER (IN)||CARRIER WEIGHT (TONS)|
|DAH-065B||920||26||11||12 GPM @ 3500 PSI||4||5 - 8|
|DAH-085B||1120||34||15||25 GPM @ 3500 PSI||4||8 - 10|
|DAH-100C||2000||42||15||27 GPM @ 3500 PSI||6||10 - 15|
|DAH-125D||2330||48||17||25 GPM @ 3500 PSI||10||12 - 18|
|DAH-100E||2890||43||15||30 GPM @ 4000 PSI||15||16 - 22|
|DAH-150E||3540||57||21||40 GPM @ 4000 PSI||15||20 - 27|
|DAH-150Er||3840||57||21||55 GPM @4000 PSI||20||27 - 35|
|DAF-180D||2610||74||27||30 GPM @ 3500 PSI||8||SKID STEER|
|DAF-180E||3010||74||27||40 GPM @ 3500 PSI||10||SKID STEER|
|DAF-225E||4380||88||31||50 GPM @3500 PSI||15||SKID STEER|
|DAF-250Ex||5360||100||35||70 GPM @ 3500 PSI||24||SKID STEER|