Allied pioneered the concept of hydraulically operated Ho-Pac® vibratory compactor/drivers. These models use an eccentric, rotating weight that creates vibrations and impulse energy to compact the ground under the attachment, removing air pockets, leveling uneven material, and ensuring stability in the working area.
The larger carrier-mounted Ho-Pac 1600, 2300 and 4000 models provide the needed forces for effective soil compaction and are extremely effective at driving piling, posts, pipe, guardrail posts, etc.
The all-new extreme Ho-Pacs now deliver more impact energy, an errorless four-function valve, a variety of mounting configurations and maintenance-free oil splash bearing lubrication.
- 6 models to fit 1.5 – 75 ton machines
- Ideal for trench, slope and excavation compaction
- Faster, less expensive technique for driving wood, steel and aluminum sheeting, ‘H’ and ‘I’ beams, piling, posts and seawalls
- Four Function Valve controls flow, pressure, regenerations and oil flow direction
- Oil Splash Lubrication provides maintenance free (no greasing) bearing lubrication
- Tough coat hoses prevent cuts and extend wear life
- Optional swivel-top mounting bracket permits precise positioning of Ho-Pac without repositioning the carrier.
Rental Return Compactors
Visit our Used Equipment page to see our current inventory.
6 Models to Choose From
A model to fit any size machine
Maximum Compacting Power
Larger eccentric motor increases impulse and compaction force
Oil splash bearing system
Got a question?
We’re here to help you pick out the best tool that suits your unique needs.
Spare Rubber Mounts
Full Range of Couplers for Hydraulic Lines
|Model||Weight (lbs)||Centrifugal Force (lbs)||Vibrations per minute||Baseplate Size (in)||Oil Flow (gpm)||Max Pressure (psi)||Carrier Weight (tons)|
|400B||375||4,000||2,000||13 x 25||6 - 18||2,800||1.5 - 6|
|700B||610||6,400||2,000||18 x 27||6 - 18||2,800||4 - 10|
|1000B||950||8,000||2,000||24 x 28||12 - 21||2,000||4.5 - 15|
|1600||1,565||16,000||2,100||29 x 32||25 - 43||3,000||9.5 - 22.5|
|2300||2,216||24,000||2,100||34 x 36||47||2,200||17.5 - 60|
|4000||4,900||40,000||2,100||42 x 48||62 - 86||2,200||38.5 - 75|