COVID-19 Policy and Safety Plan
Effective: April 8, 2020 | Updated: November 19, 2020
Below is West Coast Machinery’s policy and procedure in regards to the COVID-19 outbreak. This is to help protect fellow employees and our families, and to allow us to continue working during the pandemic.
Notice to our Guests as of Nov 19 2020
If you are showing symptoms of Covid-19 please refrain from entering the premises.
You must wear a mask to enter the building. This is to help reduce the spread and to keep our staff safe.
- We will have someone disinfect shared surfaces frequently throughout the work day. These locations include: Lunchrooms, Washrooms, Locker Room, Front Office Area, Shared doors and handles
- Ensure employees are following the guidelines set by Provincial and Federal Health Officer’s guidelines
- Maintaining a 2 meter distance whenever possible throughout the workplace.
- Frequent washing of hands
- Reduced in-person meetings and changed locations to accommodate meetings in larger gatherings while still maintaining distance.
- Provide adequate handwashing facilities for all employees
- Provide adequate training and information to all the employees
- Have asked all employees to maintain a 2 meter distance in the workplace where ever possible
- Have asked all employees to self-isolate outside of work as much as possible to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Ensure employees are following the guidelines set by the employer
- Asking employees if they have any symptoms and if so, to stay home and isolate for 10 days.
- While at work they are to keep a 2 meter distance wherever possible
- Should any employee begin to have symptoms of COVID-19, they are to stay home and self-isolate for 10 days.